Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Diagnosis: Bronchitis

Well, I have had "the crud" for a week now. I started having some chest pain Sunday night. It just felt like someone was squeezing my insides right at the tip of my sternum. It really was getting uncomfortable...alright so it was downright painful.... so I decided to call the doctor. They couldn't see me so I went to the minor med. I was diagnosed with bronchitis and put on Omnicef for a week. Hopefully I'll start feeling better tomorrow. I should be in bed right now, but I couldn't fall asleep and the pain is worse when I'm laying down for some strange reason, so I thought I'd pay some bills and check email, etc. I think tomorrow I'll call Ella's pediatrician cause she's had this too with me and has been so miserable. She's just been nonstop fussy-maybe she needs some antibiotics too. I'll give 'em a call and see what they think.

Ma and Pa-tonight as I put Eli to bed he said, "Hey Mommy, when we get up let's go to Ma and Pa's!" I told him I wished we could but then how would Daddy get to work? He said we could walk to your house, but I tried to explain to him that it was just too far. So, he's thinkin' about you and wishing he was there! Hopefully we'll get another car and be able to come visit soon!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.