Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 30, 2007

DO I LOOK LIKE I'M MADE OF MONEY?

I have to tell you all a funny Eli said: Eli has been talking about this dinosaur at Target that turns his head and roars for several months now. He is always saying he wants to go buy it. Well, today was no different. He said that later tonight he wanted to drive to Target and buy that dinosaur (but here's the kicker)-he said "But Mommy, I don't want to give the people my money, let's give them your money!" This is starting WAY too early!!! I thought only teenagers demanded their parents money?!?! Ha Ha.

Update on the surgery: We are on for Thursday am. I should be getting a call from the surgery center tomorrow with the time. It will be at Methodist Surgery Center at Germantown and Wolf River Blvd.

No comments: