Yesterday, Eli was in his first program ever. It was with his Mother's Day Out group at First Evangelical. The three year olds sang first. It was just so cute to watch them all singing. Eli knew all the motions and did perfectly (for the most part) Here are some pictures from the event:
"Out comes the yellow sun big and round"-Eli is on the far right in the pink striped shirt.
"I plant a little seed in the cold cold ground"-he had the motions down!On a different note, we are all doing well. Ella Kate is on an antibiotic for hopefully keeping any infection away until we can get in to the ENT. I'll know more MOnday but for now she is ok...a little cranky...but ok.
We are LOVING the van! It has been so nice and the best has been not having to wake up (or wake the kids up) to take Brian in to work!!!! We do miss seeing him in the morning though :)
I go into work tonight so I'll post a blog on Monday after Ella Kate's appt. with the ENT. Everyone have a great weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment