Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 08, 2007

...AND AN EAR INFECTION

Well, so sorry I didn't update after Ella Kate's doctor appointment. Things have just been crazy!! She actually ended up having an ear infection. Both her tubes are gone (have been ever since late January. They lasted about a year. So-one infection in the last 3 months isn't so bad.) The doctor said on a scale of 1-10 her's was about a 4 so not bad at all! She did buy herself a round of Omnicef so we have both been on that this week. We are all much better however Brian did come down with some stomach bug (24 hour-thankgoodness!) on Saturday. We stayed out of the house mostly and I didn't let Brian get anywhere near the kids. I pretty much banished him to the bedroom :) He was fine by Sunday and we all did the "Easter thing." I will hopefully get pictures up sometime tomorrow of our wonderful Easter day-we really enjoyed just being with family...in the freezing cold!!!!!! BRRRRR!!!!!

No comments: