HOME AGAIN HOME AGAIN...
Well, we got home from Ma and Pa's on Thursday afternoon. We had a good time and hopefully I'll get some pictures out on snapfish soon. I'm uploading them as we speak. Since getting home, I have developed a scratchy throat and a headache that won't seem to go away. I am taking so many vitamins...I am determined to NOT BE SICK!!!!! I'm tired of it! I've got to go to work tonight so I'm hoping the lack of sleep doesn't get the better of me. The kids are doing well. Ella Kate stil has her cold, but it seems better so maybe it will be short lived. Eli is doing great.
Today we met up with family and took some pictures. I don't have the ones of everybody because my cousin took them on her camera but hopefully will have them soon and can upload those as well. I think they turned out pretty good. It's really tough to get two kids looking/smiling at the same time :) After taking pictures we went back to our house and Eli opened his birthday present (a little early) from his Uncle B and Aunt Becca. It was a Lightening McQueen car (from the movie Cars) that you shake up and it goes racing across the room. In Eli's words..."This is the best present I ever had!" Thanks Uncle B and Aunt Becca-he hasn't stopped racing yet! It was good to see everyone even for just a couple of hours. Well, it's off to work for me...be looking for pictures!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







1 comment:
Thanks for sending the pictures. I love seeing what the kids are into and you look great. I hope you are feeling better. Glad to see you had a good time in the country.
Post a Comment