A MORNING FULL OF FIRSTS!
Today, Ella Kate had several firsts. We started our day by getting her a haricut. She did so good! Until she saw the suckers that Mrs. Shannon had in her drawer. After that, there was no waiting until the haircut was over...If we wanted a decent looking haircut there would have to be a sucker in Ella's hand-haha! Ella Kate really doesn't have that much hair, but we were mainly cutting away the "fly-aways" (you know that fine baby hair?) so that her hair could grow more even and thicker. She still has some curl in the bottom so I am happy about that! Eli got a haircut too-I had some mighty cute kids when I left there...not that I already didn't :)
Next, we went home so daddy could repair the leaky toilet, but Granna and Papa came over so that was exciting! We talked them into going with us for a fun family outing to CHUCK E. CHEESE (codename: "charlie queso"-when we talk and don't want Eli to know what we are talking about). The kids had a blast playing all the games and rides and we managed to get them to sit down and eat one piece of pizza each-Ella had cotton candy for the first time...it was quite hilarious! I have a picture of her holding the bag of cotton candy with one hand and stuffing some in her mouth with her other hand...I guess she liked it! Once the tokens were all gone we traded in our tickets for a paper airplane for Eli and a pink bracelet for my girly girl. We came home and everyone is taking a nap...except me because I am blogging and downloading the pictures...but I better go take a nap myself if I expect to stay awake all night at work tonight. Since I cannot post pictures because of my no good computer, I'll send the album from snapfish to those of you whose e mail I have.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment