Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 24, 2006

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Well, we were fever free for about 48 hours, but not anymore. Tonight at work Brian called me after he put the kids to bed and let me know that Eli had 100.5 fever. It's low grade so hopefully it's just a fluke, but then a couple of hours later he said that Ella Kate woke up crying and had 101.3 fever. Ahhhhhhhh! Poor baby. I guess afterall she did get what Eli had. I thought for sure that she had not gotten it. Oh well. Hopefully it won't last as long. We had rescheduled our trip to the country to visit Ma and Pa until this week and were going to go out there on Tuesday, but if Ella is as bad as Eli was last week, the trip will have to be postponed...again! Maybe ya'll will have to come see us and we'll get out there eventually. This stinks! I just can't bear the thought of another week of quarantine! I don't think the kids will be able to stand it! So, say a prayer or two for us!

No comments: