Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

STEROIDITIS

I have diagnosed my children with a horrible disease...STEROIDITIS, which means: I will fuss and cry and be cranky no matter how I feel. If I am happy, I will cry. If I am sad, I will cry. If my eggs don't look the right color or consistency to me, I will cry. If my sibling sits on the dora couch at the exact moment in time I wanted to, I will cry. If mommy walks out of the room to use the bathroom (who allows her to do that anyway?), I will cry. And if I have been abnormally quiet for more than 30 seconds... I WILL CRY!!!!

Sounds fun, huh? Poor things, they are miserable and I am glad that the days of steroids are coming to a close. Ella Kate finished her 3 days tonight and Eli has one more day for a total of 4 for him. Hopefully after coming off the steroids, I will have "normal" children again-"sniffly" and "sneezy", but not "croupy" and "wheezy" :) Today was an ok day-I can say we made it and the kids are in bed. Ella was ready-pointing to her paci, bunny, and bed...and wasn't satisfied until she got there! Sweet Dreams my little ones. Mommy loves you!

No comments: