Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 11, 2006

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER :)

Well, I guess I'm two days late on the update but I just haven't been able to keep up with things lately. You fellow moms know how that is!!! All went well at Ella Kate's 15 month check up. She is on the late side of hitting her milestones, but doing it...just in her own timing. Dr. Christian thinks she is just about ready to walk. She is doing everything leading up to that momentous occasion! So, we'll see. She'll probably definitely be walking by her 18 month check up. Yesterday she let go and balanced and stood all by herself! Yeah!!!! She was grinning from ear to ear like she knew exactly what she was doing! She had to get 3 shots: DTAP, IPV, and COMVAX (Hib and Hep B) She has slept well that last couple of days.

Last night we went out to dinner to chilis (Eli's request). I was laughing so hard when they brought our food out. They were passing out the food and it was like Ella knew EXACTLY which dish was hers because when the guy held it up she held her hand up as if to say "that's mine!" He began laughing too and said "is this really hers?" "Yep-I said...she's hungry!"

Well, that's all for now. Today is sheet washing day so I better get on it!

No comments: