MUSIC TO MY EARS
I am really enjoying riding in the car with Eli. Here lately he has really made some "leaps and bounds" developmentally. We got him the new veggie tales CD (70's). It's really cute! When I first played it, he said, "but mommy, I don't know these songs!" Well, I told him it wouldn't take him long to learn them and boy was that a correct statement! After one (maybe two) times of listening to it, he is singing "Funky town," "Locomotion," "Car Wash," "Proud Mary"-you know-rollin' down the river-He is cracking me up! It is so sweet to listen to, and I just smile and eat it up and enjoy it for while it lasts!!! Oh, the stories I'll have to tell some lucky lady one day! ha ha!
Ella is gabbing... ALOT-we have no clue what she is saying but she is definitely a girl...talks constantly! It's also very cute to listen to...all the voice influxes (sp?) It seems like she knows EXACTLY what she is saying. I guess one day we will know too, but for now....we think it's arabic!!! :)
Tonight I am off to work so I might not update until the beginning of next week. Have a great weekend everyone!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment