BROTHERLY LOVE
Well, I am just on cloud nine after watching Eli be so sweet to his sister. I wasn't even around, so it was done out of sheer love and not "to get anything." We were at the YMCA this morning and as I peeked through the window into the nursery area, I smiled. There was my daughter taking her first steps with her brother there cheering her on. He ever so slightly touched her hand as if offering some type of assistance, but she was walking all on her own. It was just about 4-5 steps but hey! She got to where she intended to! YIPPEE-she's doing it! When I told Eli that I saw him helping her he said "yeah, she only fell down once." I also told him I was so proud of him for being so sweet and he just beamed. I guess we all need a little encouragement from time to time.
The teachers at the Y told me that Eli had "flown" all the children around the room and was having them pet all the animals (paintings on the wall) on their adventure. He was telling them that he was superman but he didn't have his cape today. HOW FUNNY IS THAT! His imagination just cracks me up!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







2 comments:
Candice.
This is such a sweet story!!! I am all smiles after reading it. Go Ella and Eli!
Love ya,
Carmen
Too funny! You are such a great mom to know just what to say when.
Post a Comment