Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Adjusting...Slowly But Surely

I can hardly believe that Noah is 3 weekd old! In a sense it has flown by, but he is definitely out of that "newborn slumber stage" and is interacting a bit more. We are having trouble getting his internal clock set :) He likes to sleep all day and be awake at night. I personally love to sleep at night (who doesn't?!?), so this is extrememly frustrating and exhausting as I have to be up the next morning for the other two. Needless to say, I am sleep deprived and am looking forward to the days when Noah is sleeping at night. I really don't mind getting up with him to feed him at night if only he'll just go right back to sleep. Other than that "minor" thing, we are enjoying him to the fullest.

Ben and Lauren came over the other night and played with the kids while Brian was at class (one of his late nights). We all went outside and Noah got to sunbathe for a while. He mostly slept through it.
Noah and Aunt Lauren
Super Noah! He likes to fly.
Reading bedtime stories with Uncle Ben
Bathtime!

The three most precious people in the world!
This is my "FEED ME!" face
AHH! A full tummy and a nice comfy bed...too bad it's day time, but these days it's the only way my mommy gets to post this blog for you! And yes...I like sleeping on my tummy :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Emma would only sleep on their tummies too