WELCOME
NOAH THOMAS DUFFY
And baby makes FIVE!!!!!
This is Noah with his Papa (my Dad). Noah shares his middle name, Thomas, with him.
How cute is he!
This is Eli's first time holding his new little brother: grinning from ear to ear!!!
Noah means "calm, gentle"-Looks that way to me :) We think he looks exactly like Eli did in this pic.
Daddy loves his boy!
We love to snuggle!!
" What's up with all the picture taking? Can't a boy get some rest around here!?!?!?!"
Noah and his Aunt Amy. I look so precious in my "sissy suit!"
AHHH!!! Home sweet home!This is Ella Kate during one of her visits up to the hospital. She was wearing her "glubs" and being the doctor :) Push play!!







4 comments:
Candice....He is so precious!!! I am printing this off and sending to Mom today....Aunt Linda
He is beautiful! Congrats. I'm glad everything went well. I have another friend at 3 cm and 50-60%. I told her to go get a massage today! Hopefully her little boy will be here in another few days as well. Enjoy and I can't wait to hear all about motherhood x3.
Congratulations! How wonderful! Noah is absolutely adorable! Ella Kate and Eli look excited and you look great. :) Can't wait to meet him. :)
He's beautiful girl! I hope you are feeling better. Let me know when a good time to come visit!
Post a Comment