Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Contractions...And Then There Were None.

Well, for those of you who like to stay in the loop, things are progressing. Slowly and stubbornly, but progressing none the less I guess. I was at work last night when I started having contractions (around 12:45). They were the real deal as they were crampy and going around to my back. They were about 10 minutes apart and I thought for sure that this was it, but they fizzled out and grew further apart until about 5:45 when they picked back up again for the next two hours. They never got closer together so I waited it out, got a little sleep on Sunday (in between more contractions) and decided to come back into work tonight. I continued to have contractions throughout the day but very randomly and never less than 10 minutes apart. Guess this little one is just "gearing up." The contractions have stopped now, but I am hopeful that we'll see something happen in the next few days :) So....stay tuned. I better get back to working now. Maybe it'll be my last night :) I can hope anywyay-ha!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

How exciting! Sounds like you're getting close. :) Can't wait to hear your news!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the little one is holding out for 8/8/08.

I really enjoyed dinner last week and playing with Ella and Eli! Thanks for inviting us over.

Can't wait to meet your newest addition.