UPDATE BY VIDEO
Here is a video of Eli singing to "Baby Noah" one morning after we all woke up. He is so precious and is excited about teaching his little brother all the fun things in life like pirate fights, video games, and spelling his name :) The biggest thing he thinks we should do with Noah? That would be..."GO TO DISNEY!" Eli tells us that Noah would LOVE it there :)
This video is of Ella Kate singing to Noah. She has to do everything like her big brother and it is just as sweet. I'm glad they love him so much.
Final video-it is hilarious!!! Ella Kate was holding Noah and he cooed at her a couple of times and she though it was so funny. She laughed and laughed at him.
Prayer Request: The kids are each handling this big change in different ways. Eli doesn't seem to be struggling as much as Ella Kate but they are both struggling with what seems like doubts in our love for them and that we will be here for them. I would have never guessed that our being at the hospital for 2 days would effect them like it has. They saw us every day, but it wasn't the same apparently as having us at home. Now they ask us if we are leaving and are constantly wanting to hug and kiss on us like it's the last time they will ever get to in their lives. It is really hard to process for me...heartwrenching really. How do I instill a confidence in their minds that my love for them will NEVER change? I keep telling them and keep telling them how much I love them and am doing my best to find ways to interact with them each throughout the day despite the demands of a newborn. I know they are looking for some semblance of normalcy to arrive in our home once again, so please pray that they will settle into our "new norm" quickly and will be confident in the fact that each of them...Eli, Ella Kate, and Noah are special to us: neither more or less than the other. I never want them to doubt that they are loved and will always be well cared for. We will always give them our very best!







4 comments:
These are so sweet! Thanks for posting them. Count on my prayers and count on back up if needed. You have my number and I am available whenever you need me. I am happy to help. Please do not hesitate to call. You are an amazing mom and do an awesome job with all your babies. Know that Eli, Ella and Noah are blessed to have you and Brian as parents. I'll say an extra prayer for you tonight. Love, Tia Carmen
awesome videos!!! your kids are precious...I love it! maybe some day you can teach us how to post videos of Irene!!?
Candace how sweet the videos are I have a new laptop at home so maybe before long i will be bloggin...have fun at home the baby is sooo sweet!
Love the videos. Remember, it's only been week. I'll keep praying for all the kiddos to adjust. Enjoy them all.
Post a Comment