Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

No Room In The Inn

Congratulations to my friends the Slaymans!!! They welcomed their third little girl today via C-Section. We were due two days apart (my due date being before hers) but because she has had two prior sections, she got to schedule hers for two weeks early. I joked with her about being a woos (is that how you spell it Rach?) and bailing early :) Her little girl was 5 pounds 14 ounces and absolutely tiny, but so very precious and perfect!!!!! She was quite elated to not be pregnant anymore and that I can definitley relate to (the desire anyway). Brian and I went to see them at the hospital tonight and as we were waiting on the elevator, the lady at the check in desk outside L&D said, are you going to be seeing us soon? I told her if she had a room I'd come on in gladly. She laughed and said I couldn't come because they literally had no empty rooms in L&D. Go figure!!!! I'm at the hospital....full term...contracting all week...talk about convienence....and there's no room for me!!!!! I guess our little one is holding out for 8/8/08!!! I have to admit, that would be very cool! Ella Kate was born on 5/5/05 so this one really should follow suit!!! We are all getting really excited-so anxious to meet our little baby. I have a check up tomorrow. We'll see what she says!!!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Hey, looks like you didn't have to wait very long for your BABY BOY to arrive! Yep, I cheated. I saw the congrats from Rachel on Abel's blog. Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it.