"Technical Problems"
Well, I am having "issues." I have been rather busy this week since we got out computer back. Also, on top of that we have a new photo program and I haven't figured it out at all. I tried to play around with it tonight, but either I am doing something wrong or our computer is acting up. I'll have to get Brian to help me out maybe tomorrow night. I might just get him to download our old program (that I know how to use) until I can get this new one figured out. Hopefully soon I will be back up and running, able to work with my new photo program easily. Right now though I am just frustrated. I have so many pictures to show and things to discuss but for now, I'm calling it a night! Be patient with me and it'll get back to more frequent updates :)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment