I really like the whip cream on this lemon tart
In the name of Jesus-get away with that lemon tart! I didn't realize it was so sour!
Yes, Yes the whip cream only was a big hitWe went over to Granna's the other day and she had a tea party for us. I guess it's never too early to start educating your children on the finer art of "teas." She had the teapots out and I got to be the first person to eat off the new china my dad got my mom for Christmas. The food really did taste better on that china :) Anyway, it was so funny cause the kids were very excited about dessert, and they ate the whip cream off the tarts in record time, but once they got to the lemon curd filling, it wasn't such a big hit anymore! I wish you could have seen Ella Kate's face! It must have been pretty sour in her opinion! As you can see in her last picture, she didn't want anymore to do with the tart!
Sorry for the multiple entries today but I am trying to play catch up since I missed so many posts!








No comments:
Post a Comment