Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

STARTIN' OFF WITH A BANG!

Well, here we are three days into the new year and already, someone's sick. We just barely got the tree down and all the decorations put up, and Eli has some kind of bug that has messed up his digestive tract to put it nicely :) Poor thing isn't eating much, but hopefully we are keeping him well hydrated. He's drinking "teddy juice" as he likes to call his pedialyte (it has a teddy bear on the bottle). I guess we will be sitting out of the first day back at school tomorrow-I'm sure his new teacher and all the other kid's moms would greatly appreciate that act of kindness :) Oh well!

Yes you heard me right. We actually have all our Christmas decor back in storage. It took us until almost Valentine's day last year to get that tree down due to our barrage of illnesses and surgeries, but not this year! The kids were sad to see it all come down, but they have trasitioned back to "normalcy" and Eli even scoffs at those who haven't yet tackled the task. It's really funny to hear him gasp as we pass a house that still has it's lights proudly displayed or wreaths hanging from the windows :) I have to admit, I'm sad to see it all go every year. It just adds that little extra something that always puts me in a good mood. I guess there's only 10 more months until it can all come back out though!

According to tracking, my new camera should be here tomorrow! I can't wait! Once it gets here though I'm going to have to exercise patience however because I'm sure it won't work until it is charged or something...I'm not sure. I'll have to read the manual so I'll be ready to get some good pictures of the kids! A big thank you to all my family who contributed to my "I wanna camera fund" I used most of my Christmas money to get it and it will be worth every penny I know! No more frustration over not getting good pictures of the kids. I'll be able to take 3 picts per second!!!! Sounds great huh?

Well, that's all that's going on around here. Brian is back at work and we'll be getting ready for Jeremy's (Brian's cousin) arrival. He took a job as Crichton's soccer coach and will be trasferring this spring. So for now he is commuting and staying with us every once in a while. Eli gets the most excited. He really loves his "cousin." Family is a wonderful thing!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I didn't have your number with me or I would have called. I've heard there's a new mall in the Olive Branch area. Know anything about that? Oh, and Eli would scoff at me. I just haven't gotten the tree down yet. It really bugs me, but I'm working on another project right now.