Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Where is the Time Going?

It's hard to believe that Noah is already 9 weeks old! My maternity leave is over half over and it is an understatement to say that I have enjoyed it. Although I love the work I do, I love even more staying home with my family on the weekend and not being a zombie when we go to church :) It's been wonderful!


My frightfully cute baby loves his activity mat! Especially the kitty hanging above him.
Thanks Rachel for my Bumbo! This is my first time in it and I think it's pretty cool!

Put 'em up...watch out or I'll give ya a knuckle sandwich!

Noah has started rolling over. I mean, seriously, can he slow down?!?!? I feel like he is aging right before my very eyes! Time is definitely flying, but I am so proud to see him accomplish his milestones...even if it is a little early :) Check him out and at the end of the video you get one of his melt your heart grins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah is so cute! Even Drew said that Noah was a really cute kid...without prompting!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a cutie. I feel like I haven't seen him in so long. We should hang out soon.