Mangled Angels and Gum In My Heart
Ella Kate loves to sing! She is a girly girl through and through and there is nothing I love more than to hear my girl singing happily. I love this age! I will admit I also hate this age (3 is much worse than 2) but that is a different story for a different blog. This blog is about why I love this age and why I love to hear Ella sing. Three year olds just sing what sounds good to them. They know the tune and the rhythm, but the words are not always accurate. My point in case: today Ella Kate sang two songs: "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" and I've Got the Joy Joy Joy Joy Down in My Heart. Her version? "All the Mangled Angels Sing" and "I've Got the Joy Joy Joy Joy Gum in My Heart."
Go ahead, I know you are DYING to sing it her way!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







1 comment:
How precious is that???
yeah, 3 is definitely worse than 2 ever thought about being! hope you're doing well.
ashley
Post a Comment