Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Here is our pumpkin. It's a small one and the face Eli had picked out was too large to trace onto the pumpkin, so I free handed it...not bad if I may toot my own horn. The kids loved it and that's all that matters. Brian laughed at me tonight because I wrapped it in saran wrap and put it in the fridge so it will last and not rot out by tomorrow. I put alot of hard work into that pumpkin so I'd like to keep it around a while (at least 'til halloween)!!



Noah's first jack-o-lantern!

Look at that beautiful smile!
Can't help being a cutiehead!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the pumpkin Candice!! You should be very proud! :)