Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

MMM MMM GOOD

It is rare that I cook on Mondays. Call me lazy, but after working overnight for 2-3 nights in a row, I'm beat and the last thing I want to do is think about and then prepare a meal let alone then have to clean it up! That's why we usually go out on Mondays. Tonight though, I opted for something easy...no hassle...and it turned out WAY TOO GOOD! So I thought I'd share...


This is my bbq chicken sandwich. I made up the recipe and I think I'm going to have to write it down in my recipe book! Here's what I did if you care to try it:
Boil 3 chicken breasts until cooked approximately 15 minutes. Shred chicken and place in a shallow cooking skillet/pan that has been coated with 1 tbsp oil. Add your favorite bbq sauce to taste (mine happened to be Corky's) and...here's the secret ingredient...2 tsp. chili powder. Heat through on medium and you're done!!! I made coleslaw the lazy way as well and bought the bagged classic coleslaw. I then added Lighthouse brand coleslaw dressing and let it sit in the fridge for a bit. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it turned out! So, if you are like us and have a night where you need a quick and easy but really tasty meal...give it a go!

No comments: