Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful day visiting with family and celebrating the good news that Easter represents. Because I worked the night before, I wasn't incredibly "with it" so there are very few pictures and that actually makes me sad today as I post this. I love pictures and the story they tell. Oh well, guess I'll mark that under my try harder next time column-ha.

My mom made these cupcakes. The kids (all 11 great grands) loved them...Ella Kate just loves the icing. It was a crazy household! 11 kids most of whom are aged 6 and under, were running around on sugar highs.

It was quite chilly here and we were racing to beat the rain storm, so this was a quick camera moment before the egg hunt began.


I just loved these two pics and thought I'd share since I'm severely lacking in easter pics :)

No comments: