It never ceases to amaze me just how fast they grow up. I mean seriously, what happens between childhood and adulthood that makes time take on a whole new meaning and cause one year to seem like one minute?!?! So many people are asking me lately, "So, is Noah, what, about 5 months now?" To which I sadly say, "No, he's 8!!!!" CRAZY how time flies when you are having fun like this...
And we are still working on teeth...with no sight of anything pearly or white. No teeth hasn't stopped him from wanting to eat EVERYTHING we do! I do love this stage where they will eat ANYTHING you give them. They are just so excited to try something new (meaning other than bland rice cereal and pureed ickyness) bursting with flavor...and salt...and fat...and calories...galore. Eli and Ella Kate should take lessons from Noah :)







No comments:
Post a Comment