Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

"God Is Wif Us"

I am constantly amazed at Eli's ability to learn things so quickly. He is loving the fact that he can spell now. I am in awe because he's not even started Kindergarten yet! I must admit, his daddy works with him in this area and is a huge reason he is progressing so quickly. He is his daddy's child and LOVES to learn! Eli left this on the counter for us and had written it all by himself. We've been trying without much success to get him to pronouce his "th's". Apparently this is just really a hard task for him. The "th" sound just refuses to be anything other than an "f" sound. I wonder if we'll have to do some speech therapy to correct this or if it will just work itself out eventually. Either way, I was impressed and thought this was definitely one to keep for the baby book!

2 comments:

Stephanie Kelley said...

No speech therapy needed yet. It is completely developmental. That sound is one of the last sounds to come in. Sometimes it can be as late as 6 or 7 before it come in. I love keeping up with you and your family. Your children are so adorable. Are you coming for HC this year?

Candice Duffy said...

Thanks Stephanie! Good to know! I'm not planning on coming this year but am definitely coming next year as it is our 10 year :) Crazy how time flies. I think Carmen is planning on rounding everybody up for that momentous occassion!