Before I get to the snow I wanted to play a little catch up and wish Papa a very happy birthday! He and Granna came over for dinner on his birthday and we enjoyed some yummy strawberry cake made by none other than Granna herself! I thought this was a great picture with Papa and 3/4 of all his Grandkids :)

So...yes it snowed...ALOT. It was alot for us anyway. It had to be about 5 inches I'm guessing. I had gone into work Saturday night during the snowfall and came home to a yard that is still even today covered in snow. The shade is making it last longer :) Brian got a few shots of the kids having fun.

You can really see how deep it was in this shot of Ella Kate making her snow angel.

Other news: we went for a recheck on Noah's ears and we got a thumbs up! We were quite excited about that and are hoping to steer clear of anymore ear infections as well as antibiotics. I have been sewing sewing sewing. Made lots of cute stuff that I can't wait to post! well, that's all for now. It's late so I need to get some shut eye.
2 comments:
Hey girl! Your sewing is awesome! And Max has that same "lovie" that Noah has. We call him Geoffery. David named him after Geoffery the toys r us giraffe! We actually have two in case we lose one and when I wash one he gets the other one! He loves it sooo much and just hugs him all the time.
Ours is called "GiGi". That's so funny! Yes I had to go back and get more when we realized he had grown so attached. I have three. They are really so soft!
Post a Comment