Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 09, 2009

Creative Creations

Recently I've been working on some things for Ava, my niece. I've had alot of fun and have so many more things I am wanting to do. I wish there were just more hours in the day that I could devote to my hobby. I was introduced to a few websites that I have fallen in love with: http://www.swakembroidery.com/ and http://www.youcanmakethis.com/ just to name a couple. If you are one who enjoys sewing, you'll really like the second website. You purchase patterns online and download an ebook to your computer. Everything you need is included in this download. It is so easy and the great thing is it's nicely organized on your computer. So far, I have only purchased one thing, but my wish list on the site is growing everyday! I am thinking about "advertising" in hopes to start making a few things to sell. So...I'll try and add a few things whenever I get them done and if anyone out there ever needs something for your child or for a baby gift, etc. let me know! Brian and I thought this could be a great way to make extra money to put towards the kid's school tuition that starts this fall :) I can do jumpers (several varieties), shorts, pants/capris, two piece bloomer outfits, t shirts, bubbles, johnnys, bibs, burp cloths and much more. The options are really endless...applique, embroidery, monogramming...the fun you can have with this stuff is addicting!
This is a white pique dress with a crab applique. I am planning on this being what Ella Kate wears for one of her beach pictures this year. This particular one is for Ava, my niece.
These are the cutest Zebra ruffled capri pants with coordinating letter appliqued top. I think Ava will look precious in this!

This is one of my favs! I took the turtle applique and made it look cute and girly by using pastel greens and pinks, then made some coordinating ruffled capri pants. Hope you like, Ava!
A friend at work wanted matching sock monkey shirts for her boys. I thought they turned out pretty cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candice, those outfits are SO cute. Especially the ones for Ava...:-) she will be so excited to wear special outfits her aunt made just for her. Thank u!

Anonymous said...

Can I put my order in now?! - Lauren

Candice Duffy said...

LOL...you need to wait just a few more weeks Lauren :)