I seem to have gotten on a bib kick. I go through them like crazy since Noah is teething and frankly, I'm sick of the laundry I have to do when I realize I'm out of them. You laugh, but I know many of you who go out and buy new underwear or socks just for that very reason! I have so many cute designs I figured I might as well put them to good use. Last night I turned these out to add to his collection of drool catchers. The middle one is very fitting :)

Tomorrow, the kids have a birthday party at Pump it Up for a friend of theirs. We were at Target trying to come up with a good gift. I always struggle with gifts for some reason. As a fellow mom, I understand the concept of toy overload. However, you still want it to be something the child can enjoy. I tend to veer on the side of practical as well, which always leaves me in a challenging predicament. But not this time! Our trip to Target was one of those where I left silently proclaiming "JACKPOT!!!" I was so excited about...this...purely perfect, genius idea (please excuse my bragging-I'm still a little thrilled).

Can you keep a secret? I TOTALLY got the tote bag and blanket out of the dollar bin at Target!!! I was elated at my find! I took them home with all sorts of ideas running through my head and in the end, I chose a girly little butterfly to applique on them both and of course it had to be personalized for that extra little touch! The plan is to fill the bag with her blanket, princess paper dolls that you can dress up, and activity books like dot to dot along with some crayons. The kids had fun picking out a couple of things to put in the bag and I had fun creating something unique and practical! Happy Birthday Sierra!
2 comments:
SO ADORABLE! Can't wait to try the bag! Did you have to get a different needle?
yes. I got a pack of size 16 needles. It's for thicker fabrics like denim and...tote bags. Worked perfectly! I also used the cut away stabilizer and double layered it.
Post a Comment