Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

If You're Happy And You Know It

On the nights Brian has class, I just can't bring myself to cook for myself and two picky preschoolers, so I take the easy way out, and tonight that came in the form of hotdogs and fries. The fries we keep in our house are a bit different as you can see above, but the kids love them and gobble them up. I couldn't help but laugh tonight as Ella Kate proceded to give the fry faces a voice: "I absolutely LOVE hotdogs! Put one in my happy smiley mouth please." I should have gotten a pic of the fry face "eating" a hot dog slice.
I just thought this was sweet...Baby Einstein...bringing brothers and sisters together.

No comments: