Thanks Dad for scanning them into your computer...and to Brandon for helping him. They aren't the greatest quality, but at least I don't have to post pictures of pictures :) These will at least give you an idea of how cute they turned out.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







5 comments:
Okay, I know you are going to hate hearing this but......As I was looking at the professional pictures you posted, I couldn't help but go immediately to the previous post since it was right below this one. The very first picture of Noah in the hooded towel or whatever it was is absolutely precious. It is every bit as good as the "professional" ones. You really do take some darling photos yourself!
SO CUTE!!! He is has such a sweet lil smile that just make you smile right back! Such a beautiful boy!
These pictures are just adorable. I like the last one the best. He is just the cutest thing.
LOVE the last one! Such a happy baby! :)
Candice, he is just PReCiOUS! I don't know which one is my favorite?!? But I do like the one with u and him both. Cute!
Post a Comment