Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 06, 2009

Happiness Is All About The Broccoli

Bet you didn't know that, eh? According to my wise 3 1/2 year old, it is the ONLY thing that makes her happy...well... that was going to make her happy at that particular moment. Ella Kate has a cold and when she is not feeling her best, she usually has a flair for the dramatic. Today, as she was in the middle of scene 942 (and it was only lunch time) she blurted out "The only thing that will make me happy is broccoli!" I wasn't sure whether to laugh or grab the broccoli as fast as I could before she changed her mind. She likes her broccoli steamed so a steamin' I got going! She was quite happy to get her broccoli and ate just about all of it. I felt like I had finally done something right for her today...then she moved on to the second act of her performance aka the second half of our day. Oh well...it's a fair trade-drama for a bowl of broccoli.




No comments: