So I have really been using my new embroidery machine alot and love it! I have a huge long list of to dos for the kids this summer. I thought I'd show you a few of the things I've worked on...but not before posting a few cute pictures :)
What's up everybody?

This is Noah with his sleeping "must have"-his giraffe lovey. As you can see, he snuggles with it all night long! I'm also posting this pic to show everyone that he doesn't ALWAYS smile...sometimes he sleeps :)

Now on to the projects...

This is on a t shirt for Ella Kate. I plan on making her a skirt out of the material I used for the float. I'll have to post a picture of her in the whole outfit.

This is part of our yearly "beach outfits." This shirt is for Eli and he will have matching shorts that are blue striped with little crabs embroidered on the fabric. (I bought the fabric last year for this year). Noah will have a matching bubble out of the fabric and the girls will have a white pique dress with the cute little crab on it.

This is Noah's Easter outfit. I haven't quite finished it yet (the legs need sewing up) but you can get the picture. It's so cold here usually on Easter that I opted for the long pants this year so they don't freeze. Ella Kate will have a matching dress whenever I get around to making that.

Another beach outfit for Noah. I am on the lookout for buttons that are beach balls (how cute would that be?!?!) So, if you are out and happen to come across any, pick them up for me and I'll gladly reimburse you. I need 4 small ones or 2 big ones. My back up plan will be 4 round, red buttons. This outfit still needs snaps. Can you see that I like to have several projects going on at the same time? ;)
Well, that's it for now. I am taking Noah for 6 month pictures tomorrow. Looking forward to that. I'll be sure to post those.
5 comments:
All of you projects are so cute! When will you start taking orders? :)
They are all fabulous!
I'm so jealous! I wish you could teach me!!
You described an outfit for the 'girls.' Does that mean you and EK? EK and Ava? Is there something you're trying to tell us?
LOL-the girls would be EK and Ava...no I am not sending out code for anything other than Ava will have one too :)
I would love to take orders as soon as I have a good bit of the kids summer stuff done! Maybe I could go part time then and just sew all day-ha.
I think you should embroider a cute little crab on shirts for all of us for our beach picture. :)
Granna
Post a Comment