Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

6 Month Stats

Yesterday we went in for Noah's 6 month checkup. He was 15 lbs 10 oz. and 26 1/2 inches long. He was in the 25% for weight and 50% for height. He grinned and laughed at his doctor the entire time. Such a sweet, tiny, little man. His pediatrician said he looked picture perfect so we were quite happy. He is growing, eating most of the stage one foods, blowing LOTS of raspberries, and is working on sitting up without being a "weeble wobble." He did ok with his shots: ran a little bit of fever yesterday and was a little cranky, but nothing a good night's sleep didn't cure. The whole house seems to have a cold right now but other than that, we are enjoying life with three little ones!



Yesterday, Eli and Ella Kate had their valentine parties at school. They were hopped up on sugar when I picked them up and so I figured..what the heck...and we went for ice cream. It was a beautiful day to be outside and very welcomed in mid February. It gives me hope that spring is coming along with many more fun adventures outdoors!!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Did you do the monogram on Eli's outfit?

Candice Duffy said...

ummm...I"m confused...DO you mean did I do the monogram on NOAH's outfit? And no...I bought this last summer/fall at happy heart on clearance. Cute huh? I can do this kind of thing now though!