Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Safety First

So, I took Eli and Ella Kate to MDO yesterday and when I got back into the car and glanced back...this is what I saw in Ella Kate's seat:



While I am quite sure Catherine, you will be able to point out all the violations with this ill-restrained child...er, monkey...I find it funny that my daughter felt the need to put monkey in a car seat (semi fastened) to ride home with mommy. Does that say that she is just safety conscious and knows no man..or beast...should ever ride without properly being restrained or that I'm a bad driver? The funnier thing is that I left monkey this way and when I picked Ella up, she looked at him and said. "Monkey, you are so safe! Did mommy feed you a banana for being a good boy?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we have another car seat tech in the making? :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how clean that car seat is! Will's is grody.
Rachel