Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

My Funny Valentines

I FINALLY got to get upstairs and unpack my embroidery machine and get to sewing. I started out with a very easy, basic applique that would be good for the kids for Valentine's Day. It turned out really cute and I am so very addicted now. I can't wait to start my next project!




4 comments:

Paula said...

Such a good job! Now the kids will have shirts for every holiday!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Can't wait till you start making stuff for my kids! Lauren

Brayden Spann said...

Candice,
I am enjoying your blog. Noah is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him. Brayden and I are coming in town in a couple of weeks I would love to get together. I will let you know exactly when.
Leslie

Candice Duffy said...

Les-call me cause I wold love to get together! Congrats on your big news :)