Last night we tried a green veggie: green beans. Noah gets all excited now when he gets in the highchair. Poor guy though, he never knows when mommy is going to pull out a new food for him to try. His facial expression usually clues you in to the shock and
unfamiliarity. So far he has ended up liking everything though. It might take a few more tries to get him on board the green veggie train. As you can see in the picture he was very excited as he started his dinner...


MOM!!! Not sure you meant to put this in my mouth?

PPPPLLLLLSSSSSTTTTHHHHH
Yuck....
What can I say: he takes after his mamma :) My childhood tastebuds despised green beans too.
2 comments:
I absolutely love this day-to-day account of all the small things in your children's lives. The food pictures of Noah are priceless. Will this entire blog account be around 30 years from now for your children to see? And their children?
I have seriously thought about transferring each entry into a word document and one day having it bound into a book for the kids as a gift when they get married...or have their own child. I think it would be funny for their spouse especially to read.
Post a Comment