ELLA KATE LOST HER COOKIES
............and no, I don't mean the ones that she is planning on leaving for Santa! She is the proud new, unlucky owner of a tummy bug...THREE DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!! I can't believe it-well, I take that back...yes, I can believe it...I just didn't want it to happen! Hopefully she'll be on the mend soon. It started last night and was pretty bad, but she is better this morning and has managed to keep down 1/3 of a banana and a little gatorade (she acts like she detests pedialyte) I sent Brian and Eli to the "Enchanted Forest" at the pink palace in hopes that Eli can steer clear of "the bug." We had planned on going anyway and meeting Granna there. I think they are having a great time! I'll be curious to hear if Eli sat in Santa's lap! I'll let you all know. Please be praying for the kids: that Ella Kate will get better quickly and Eli won't get it at all! We'd really like to be well for Christmas! People don't mind being around you if you have a cold, but they usually shun you if you come around with a tummy bug! ha ha!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment