Ella Kate got together with several of her friends at Sweet and Sassy for a little princess party action last Saturday. She had such a great time and I was thoroughly impressed with the staff!

First, all the girls got a sparkly tattoo in the body location of her choice.

Next, they followed the staff to the dressing room...a 4 year old's dream!!! There were racks of princess attire EVERYWHERE! Each girl got to pick out a dress to wear. Decisions, decisions: Ella Kate ended up having a wardrobe change mid party :)

Next, it was out to the glam room where they got their hair, makeup and nails done.

Here is Ella Kate with her friend Tyler. I love this picture-two very sassy girls!

Nothin' like a little sparkly purple eyeshadow!

...and pink nails to top it off. Did I mention they had glitter in their hair and even got to pick out a scent to spray in their hair? Ella picked cupcake.

They danced the chicken dance...

...and perfected their princess wave

...and said "bibbity, bobbity, BOO!

And at the end, she had a certificate to prove she was indeed a legitimate princess!
They did several other things as well before going into the cake room to eat and open presents. This was definitely a party she loved and truth be told...I loved it too! They thought of everything! I was beyond impressed with Sweet and Sassy:

They had hand sanitizer and made sure each child washed well before having cake.

They even had paper where THEY (not me) sat down and wrote down each present as she opened it as well as who it was from so I can send thank you notes. WOW!!!
So, if you are ever in need of a place that is wonderful with children and you want to sit back and watch and not have to pick up a finger except to snap the button on the camera...this is the place for you! Thanks Sweet and Sassy!
No comments:
Post a Comment