Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 08, 2009

If I Only Had A Nickel

...for everytime I heard something funny come out of my children's mouth, I'd be a rich woman!

Today, Ella Kate picked up some weights and said "Hey, Mom look! I'm strong in the Lord of God!"

This little guy sat on the counter watching me chop up celery. He proceeded to nibble on one stalk. I think it just felt good on those swollen gums (he has two bottom teeth by the way). I find it funny that this is probably the first and last time I will see a child of mine eating celery of his own free will....it IS green ya know.



UPDATE: Tonight's might be my favorite funny saying yet...At dinner, I sat Noah in his highchair (we were having spaghetti) and Eli said, "Noah gets to eat human food too?!?!?")

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Hurry!! Offer him a fresh green bean. :)