This is the first year Ella Kate has been able to blow out her candles all by herself. I had a picture of her doing this but I accidently deleted it and my one complaint about blogger is that you can't upload a picture where you want to in a case like this. It's going to add it to the top of the page. I'm too lazy to start over being that it's 12:15 am as I am getting this blog update done. So, imagine Ella Kate standing over her cake with big puffy cheeks :) It's just another reminder that my baby girl is growing up!
It's such a joy to have great grandparents to celebrate good times with! I know this will be a special picture for Ella Kate someday.
This coming Saturday, We are hosting a (yep you guessed it) PRINCESS themed party at Sweet and Sassy. It's a children's boutique spa where Ella Kate and 8 other friends will be pampered like princesses. They get to dress up and then have their nails painted, hair done, and glittery shimmery makeup put on. She is so very excited and can't wait for Saturday to get here. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of that!
Ella, you are so very precious to us! It's hard to believe that 4 years have passed. You are becoming a beautiful person through and through and I can't wait to see how much more you change in the next four years! We love you and you will always be our little princess!







1 comment:
So I decided I want YOU to adopt ME! :)
Post a Comment