Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Orange Beach-Day 2

Today we took it easy. Some people (not me-the kids were up at 7:00) slept in. We cooked breakfast and made it outside around 11:30 or so. It was sunny the first part of the day but then got a good bit overcast and windy. Since the weather wasn't terribly great we just had a pool day. There is a lazy river on property so we mostly hung out there. The kids LOVED the lazy river! Tomorrow is supposed to be our only sunny (no rain) day so we are going to be spending the whole day on the beach. There is at least a 40% chance of rain all the other days (boo!) but hopefully it will be quickly passing showers.







This is me and Ella Kate sliding down the big water slide. I'm not sure what we were thinking. She has tubes and didn't have any plugs in. I was just so excited that she wanted to go with me. Of course when you come out, you immediately go under, but she had her floaties on so she popped right up. I guess if she gets an ear infection we'll know why...oops.

This restaurant was so good! It was a new one we tried and it is being added to our list of "places to go every year." Brian and I split a coconut shrimp platter and I got a cup of seafood bisque. Everything was excellent so if you are ever in Orange Beach, make sure you check this place out!
On a different note, Noah started running fever this evening. 102.2 when we left for dinner. We stopped and picked up some Motrin and Tylenol and gave him a dose of motrin before dinner. When we got home, his temp had never broken and was actually higher at 102.6. So, I gave him a dose of Tylenol and put him to bed. I guess I'll be keeping a close eye on him and calling the peds office in the morning. I bet it's an ear infection since he still had fluid on his ear at his last recheck. I guess we'll see how they feel about prescribing antibiotics without seeing the patient. Sweet little guy...he was still smiling and happy despite the fever.

No comments: