While we're at it....
The fun just doesn't end for Noah this week. We went in to see his pediatrician this morning. Last Thursday he had his 4 month check up and wasn't able to get his immunizations because of a fever. Today, we found the source of the fever...he has an ear infection. Ugh!!!! I told him he in no way had my permission to begin heading down the same road his sister did...she did not pave it just for him!!!! There will be no more ear issues!!! A bagillion ear infections and 3 sets of tubes is enough...not him too!!!!! Hopefully, it's just a fluke happening and this "crazy bad horrible no goood week" (don't ya love that book?) will find it's end. He was able to still get his immunizations. She switched his antibiotic so I dropped that off at the pharmacy (they seriously are gonna think I have a drug problem as much as we have been this week). We follow up with her in a week and then with the opthamologist the week after that. Hopefully that will end the ever increasing drama in this house...at least for a while! By the way...his eye is looking so much better! It's amazing what a couple of doses of an antibiotic will do. I am so thankful we live in a day and age where medical treatment is so readily accessible!
This morning Brian and I had our parent interview at Westminster. This is where we have chosen to send Eli to school. We are extremely excited about it and look forward to the rest of the "process." I hope we "passed" today-ha ha.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment