Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lookin' Good

Noah's Eye is so much better. In these pics, he still has a scab where he scratched himself the first night his eye was so swollen, but now this scab is gone and he's good as new :) So far so good...no matted eyes or constant drainage. I think the procedure worked-yippee!


What are these on my feet, mom?

Ella Kate is so funny! She always makes me laugh.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Ashley & Stephen Bauch said...

where did you get that precious shirt Ella Kate has on???? it is adorable!!

Candice Duffy said...

If you are referring to the cross shirt...Etsy. I have recently discovered it and love it about as much as Ebay. If you are referring to the Grinch shirts I got those off Ebay. All three kids have matching ones. You can find such great stuff on the internet and I don't even have to leave the house!!!!

Anonymous said...

Refer to #73 and #74 on her 100 Things About Me list. :):):):)

Granna