100 Things About Me
So I have succumbed to peer pressure and am posting a blog several of my friends and family have. In case you ever wanted to know 100 random things about me...here ya go :)
1. I am a pediatric oncology nurse and I absolutely love it
2. I am also a stay at home mom and I love it more
3. I used to get cabin fever quite easily but have become quite the homebody since having my third child
4. I have always wanted 5 children, but the more smiles Noah gives me the more I think I could have an even dozen :)
5. There are days when I feel inadequate and wonder what I was thinking having children at all
6. Those days are few and far between
7. I miss my waistline
8. I love Thai food
9. I am married to a man who thinks God will have a Panera restaurant in heaven
10. I love to cook but can’t seem to find the time to really put into it
11. It’s probably good that I can’t because then I’d have even more weight to lose
12. I LOVE being with family
13. I didn’t have a good relationship with my mom growing up…boy how things change. She is one of my closest friends now
14. I caved and let my husband buy a fake Christmas tree…and regret it big time
15. I have put a decent amount of effort into decorating my house but can’t seem to get it done in my own bedroom. There are blankets covering the windows-pitiful!
16. I much prefer shopping for my kids than for myself
17. Shopping would be much more fun if clothes fit
18. Clothes would fit if I had more skinny days :)
19. I am a sucker for anything homemade or homecrafted
20. I am a chocoholic
21. My favorite Starbucks drink is a white peppermint mocha
22. I have to get decaf now because I am breastfeeding and caffeine makes Noah spit up
23. Decaf doesn’t help me stay awake on the weekend when I’m at work
24. If you ever go to Folks Folly get the filet with BĂ©arnaise sauce on the side-it’s to die for!
25. I love to swim
26. I HATE to wear a swim suit
27. My shoe size has increased 2 sizes since having babies
28. I enjoy pedicures but hate manicures
29. I think I began falling apart the day I turned 30
30. Epidurals are the greatest invention ever
31. There is no experience of mine more full of emotion than giving birth
32. There’s always room to love one more
33. I used to think I wanted only a house full of boys
34. Then I had Ella Kate
35. I have watched a child draw his last breath
36. It is the most painful thing I have ever experienced
37. I’ve seen children beat the odds
38. It’s the most exhilarating thing I’ve ever experienced
39. I’m thankful for health
40. I would love to live somewhere other than Memphis
41. Family is a strong tie that keeps me in this city and will not easily be broken
42. I have one brother who is incredibly talented and full of surprises
43. I have a best friend who came into my life just when I needed her
44. I can’t imagine life without her
45. I love to sew
46. I REALLY want an embroidery machine
47. My mom got me hooked on allrecipes.com
48. We have a family tradition of always preparing one new thing when company comes over…and hoping it doesn’t crash and burn
49. I love to write when the mood strikes
50. People tell me I’m good at it
51. I enjoy updating our family blog
52. I love “winning” on ebay
53. My husband is still trying to convince me that since I’m paying for something it’s not winning
54. I still disagree with him
55. My husband should win father of the year
56. He is one amazing super dad on the weekends when I go to work
57. Our children love him and love to be with him
58. I had four sets of grandparents at my wedding (my two and Brian’s two)
59. I never experienced the loss of a loved one until I was 27
60. I have a godly heritage
61. I believe in prayer
62. I need interaction with other moms
63. I used to puke when I heard others puke
64. Now I work with children who are constantly puking…and have never ended up puking alongside them
65. My favorite color is green
66. When I was pregnant with Eli, chicken didn’t enter my house for 9 months
67. The day after I delivered him I had a chicken salad sandwich
68. I never had to have braces
69. I do have glasses/contacts
70. I really would like to have lasik surgery
71. Lasik surgery FREAKS me out
72. My favorite baby item is the hotsling
73. I love online shopping
74. My husband hates that I love online shopping
75. I am an organizational freak
76. I can live with 4 inches of dust but I can’t stand clutter
77. I have a cleaning lady
78. She is worth every penny
79. I am an introvert until I feel comfortable and then I can be the life of the party
80. I can’t waterski
81. I can snowski…or could that last time I went…10 years ago :)
82. I loved sports in highschool. I played volleyball and softball
83. I stunk at basketball
84. I have trouble being consistent
85. I lose my temper quite easily
86. I love to do for others
87. I wear my emotions on my sleeve
88. I really enjoyed the Harry Potter series
89. I need to exercise
90. I feel better when I exercise
91. I hate to exercise-it involves consistency…refer to #84
92. My favorite seasons are spring and fall
93. I despise a day that is so hot and humid I need another shower as soon as I step foot out my door
94. Memphis has crazy amounts of humidity
95. I want to go to Hawaii for my 10th anniversary
96. I have a feeling that “Hawaii money” is going to be going towards my children’s education
97. I love my hardwood/laminate floors and will never go back to carpet
98. I will stop by the movie theater just to get popcorn…layered with lots of butter, then take it home and watch a movie
99. I hate it when people feel the need to talk back to the movie characters or make comments out loud in the theater
100. I am very sad I’m on #100-this was fun
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







6 comments:
101. You plan on reading Twilight ;)
That was a lot of fun to read!!
That was a lot of fun to read!!
LOL -- you had to put "my favorite color is green" immediately after the comments involving puke ...
Also, I read Twilight on my vaca. I was surprised, and pleased, at how well-written it was.
Meant to sign that. "Anonymous" is BFF. :) Not to be confused with JBFF.
If you ever get LASIK, you would love it. Brad had it done and doesn't regret it at all! It's not as bad as you think. The whole thing only took maybe 30 min. from start to finish and then u can see right afterward. It's amazing what they can do! Also, if u ever get the opportunity, you have to go to Hawaii. I would suggest everyone go there at least once in their lifetime. I've been twice and now I want to move there. You will fall in love with it. I enjoyed reading your list and keeping up with you on your blog. You are an amazing person! Don't know how you do it all!
Post a Comment