Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Picture with Santa
Today started Brian's Christmas vacation so we went all together to the Enchanted Forest. We made it (in about 5 minutes-does that exhibit get shorter every year or is it just me??!?!?) to see Santa and got a pretty good picture. It's fun to pull out all the old pictures and see how much they've grown!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was expecting to scroll down and see previous years! Something to do in your spare time!

Anonymous said...

How cute are THEY!!! Did u make their outfits? Noah is just all smiles...great job in getting them all to smile and look forward at the same time. Plus, you guys had a MUCH better looking Santa than the one Ava had...

Candice Duffy said...

I did make Noah and Ella Kate's outfits. I thought they did great. It was funny cause everyone was so into making Noah smile that we just "expected" Eli and Ella Kate to smile big. They did good, but could have been a little happier :) Yeah...I love this Santa. It was cute because when the kids went up to him he was saying things like "Oh! You aren't the baby this year, Ella! You were the little sister last year and this year you are the big sister!" It made it seem all the more "real" to them :) He's been Santa for several years now...real beard and all-I love it!

Monica said...

What a great picture! You have a beautiful family! I think Ella Kate looks like you. Cute outfits!