Seriously...29 days??
So if you notice the coutdown ticker, I apparently have 29 days until our bundle of joy is here. So hard to believe! Actually, it could be sooner!!! I am now 36 weeks (which sounds much longer to me than 29 days for some reason) and it seems like just yesterday we were sharing the good news with our family on Christmas Day. This weekend, Brian has gone to St. Louis with the guys for one last "fling" before we buckle down and become a family of 5. We are about to be out numbered kids to adults which I hear is never a good thing :) ha ha. Seriously though, he really deserves the break. He just finished up a 5 week course towards his PhD in which he made an A (over-achiever-ha-just kidding). He has also been working really hard at work filling in for another coworker until August. Most days, he has been gone by 7am and not gotten home until 8:30pm or so. Now that his class is over, we'll enjoy seeing him a little bit more until school starts up for him again in late August. I have to work this weekend so my parents have taken Eli and Ella Kate to their house for the weekend. They have had a blast...swimming and getting spoiled rotten no doubt. Eli got to help Papa cut the yard on the riding lawnmower which he thoroughly enjoyed! I do miss them terribly when they are gone, but I will admit it is nice to have gotten to sleep in and have some pecae and quiet for a change. It's amazing how just those little things can make a world of difference in how you feel physically!!! Being a parent is crazy. You crave/welcome those quiet times, but find yourself constantly thinking about your little ones and just how much you love them! No one can truly understand the depths of a parent's love until they experinece it for themselves-there are no words to describe it. They are so very precious and adored!!!
Well, I better get everything packed up for work. Everyone have a great weekend!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment