Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm a Bad, Bad Blogger!!!!

Yes, I realize it's been quite a few days...maybe even weeks since I posted. It's not intentional, seriously. I enjoy keeping up the blog and sharing our funny life stories. However, time just seems to get away from me these days. So, I'm left with alot of info that I'll try and condense for you :)

We had a great time on the 4th! We went to Pickwick and enjoyed some fun on the lake. Unfortunately, Brian had to stay behind and finish his final for the class he took this summer. If you don't know, my hubby is back in school working on his PhD. He is finally through with this 5 week class and will not start back up until the end of August. It should be interesting with him being in school, working full time as well as teaching to pay his way through school while I'm at home with our 3 kids (I'm a bit frightened actually!!!!). I 'm so proud of him though and what he has a desire to accomplish! We are hoping it will take him approx. 2 more years at the pace he is going.

Here is Eli and Uncle Ben. Eli was so proud of himself while riding the sea doo. I can't believe my little boy is grown up enough to ride one (in a quiet cove of course!)
Ella Kate loved swimming with Olivia (or as she calls her cousin-"Leeeeeeeevia").
I had another ultrasound this past Monday for a probable kidney stone. They didn't find anything, but we got another look at our little peanut and he/she weighed in at a whopping 5 lbs. 1 oz. Not too bad for 34 weeks :) Everything is looking good and on schedule...not too much longer left-yippee!!!!!

I got some bling bling to wear here at the end of my pregnancy while my fingers are swollen. I can't wear my wedding rings so I told Brian I should have something to wear as it feels really odd to not have anything on...nevermind it isn't real...it's pretty :)
Tonight, Brian and I are going out and celebrating our 7th anniversary!!! It was actually last Sunday, but I had to work and then Brian had class Monday-Wednesday so this is our first chance. Hopefully, I'll post pictures tonight.

Gotta run and pick up kids from MDO-later!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay, Candice! I am so glad you posted :-)

I am a friend of Amy's here in Starkville, and I have been following your blog for weeks now. We are both due right around the same time so I love checking in and seeing how your pregnancy is going.

We just went to the doc. today and our girl is just 2 days shy of 35 weeks and already weighs 6 lbs 11 oz. Holy cow, right?! anyway, we are hoping she will decide to come early.

By the way, I don't usually get to comment on your blog as I check from my phone, but I stole the computer from my hubby to quick check my faves -- hope you have a wonderful last few weeks of pregnancy and thanks for the updates.

Heidi

Hilary said...

Glad it wasn't a kidney stone, but I'm sorry you felt so bad they suspected it. Looks like you had fun in the water! :)