Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

ONE DOWN...9 TO GO!!!

I am referring to centimeters. I had my OB appt. today and got the good news that there is light at the end of the tunnel (no pun intended-haha)!!! Everything is looking good and seems to be right on schedule. Baby's heart rate was 135 and strong. Lots of braxton hicks-even had one while she was looking for the heart beat.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Wow! Way to go. When's the due date again?

Candice Duffy said...

August 17th...four weeks away. Hopefully sooner :)

Anonymous said...

Go Candice! Can't wait to hear the news on the arrival of him or her! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you before the big arrival. Take care.
Love,
Carmen