ELLA KATE TURNED 3!!!!!!!
I can hardly believe Ella is already 3 years old! Where did the time go...seriously?!?!?! I have really enjoyed my baby girl-she is precious!
Apparently, this is a very difficult motor task-holding up only three fingers-can't believe I managed to get her to hold them in place for the picture.
We just got back from Disney as you have seen already and so we are stuck on princesses lately. This birthday party had the princess theme complete with a Cinderella cake (thanks, Mom) and rice krispy treat magic wands (that turned out extremely cute might I add).
Ella Kate and her "bibbidy bobbidy boo treat" as she called them.
Yes, she pretty much just ate all the icing off of EVERYTHING in site and said forget the cake part! She's a girl with an out of control sweet tooth unfortunately :)
We had a great time celebrating Ella's life with our family and friends. She had a great time and is loving being "free" now.






2 comments:
We've really enjoyed being outside too. I've gotten a chance to catch up on my reading while I push Malcolm in the swing. Love the wands! Oh, and I see you remembered the candle this year. :) you know I had to say it!! :)
Yes I did remember candles...but I still used the Chimney matches to light them cause it's all I had had...oh well. I guess that's better than breaking them in half to stick in the cake :) I can't have it together all the time you know :)
Post a Comment